- Pure natural product without any additives
- Resealable moisture proof pouch
- Natural aphrodisiac
- Nervous system stymulator
- Contains alkaloids, tannins, aromatic oils and phytosterols.
Catuaba bark is the most well known aphrodisiac herb. Its aphrodisiac properties were first discovered hundreds of years ago by the Tupi Indians of Brazil. Biokoma Catuaba bark is used mainly as a libido enhancer and to treat se xual dysfunction. But not only. Catuaba contains alkaloids, tannins, aromatic oils and phytosterols that have many positive health properties.
INGREDIENTS: Erythroxylum catuaba
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Brazil
All information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you have a medical condition or are taking medication, consult your doctor prior to use.
WHOLE PLANT HERBS
- A “whole herb” would technically include all parts, roots, bark, stems, leaves, flowers and fruit of the plant and have been used for hundreds of years by many cultures.
- Whole herbs may be consumed fresh or preserved (usually dried) whole herbs.
- In fact, modern medicine originated with the use of whole herbs.
- The medicinal properties of herbs have been learned through empirical observation and the information has been passed down through successive generations of healers.
- Because the preparation process is relatively simple, whole herbs also tend to be less expensive than other forms.
ONE OF THE WAYS TO PREPARE
- Heat water
- Add 1 teaspoon of herb
- Place tea in cup and pour water over the herb
- Brew covered for about 10-15 minutes
- Strain it and drink it 1-2 times a day.
WHY CHOOSE BIOKOMA?
Our herbs come from all over the world but mostly from the north-eastern part of Poland, from one of the cleanest part of the country. This area is mainly dense forests of varying topography. Thanks to these conditions, a lot of different herbs can be found there.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.