- INTRODUCTION: Polygonum aviculare or common knotgrass is a plant related to buckwheat and dock. It is also called prostrate knotweed, birdweed, pigweed and lowgrass. It is an annual found in fields and wasteland, with white flowers from June to October.
- INGREDIENTS: USDA Organic Polygonum Aviculare
- PREPARATION and DOSAGE: In a cup add 1 teaspoon, pour boiling water, brew covered for about 10-15 minutes, strain it and drink it 2-3 times a day
- BIO HERBS: If you want to stay healthy, then you have to avoid chemical-based foods and cosmetic products. This is why it can be a very good idea to opt for the right bio herbs. Bio herbs are plants pried for their medicinal benefits, flavor, and scent. Unlike regular herbs, the bio herbs were grown without the use of any chemical compounds. That makes them very powerful and efficient.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: When you order Biokoma Knotgrass Dried Herb 50g today, WAHOO your family and therefore you’re protected by our world class customer service!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.