- INTRODUCTION: Soapwort is, as its name suggests, a plant with a "soapy" consistency. A member of the clove family, soapwort is a low-growing perennial shrub with a thick tap root used for health problems and for making soaps.
- INGREDIENTS: 100% Saponaria Officinalis
- PREPARATION and DOSAGE: For Internal Use: One teaspoon mix with the glass of boiling water and leave under a cover for approx. 10-15 minutes until it infuses. Drink 1-2 times a day. For external use: A natural soap can be made by boiling the dried and crushed root for half an hour in water
- BIO HERBS: If you want to stay healthy, then you have to avoid chemical-based foods and cosmetic products. This is why it can be a very good idea to opt for the right bio herbs. Bio herbs are plants pried for their medicinal benefits, flavor, and scent. Unlike regular herbs, the bio herbs were grown without the use of any chemical compounds. That makes them very powerful and efficient.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: When you order Biokoma Soapwort Dried Root 100g today, WAHOO your family and therefore you’re protected by our world class customer service!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.